Oh bulldogs. English. French. American. They come in all shapes and sizes, but the one thing they have in common? Those adorable mushy faces and big ol’ bulldog eyes.
Being a pup parent for a bulldog is a special kinda ruv. Here are 18 things only bulldog parents understand.
1. They love just “hanging out.”
No one lazes like a bulldog lazes.
2. They sleep super weird.
Bulldogs like to sleep sitting up mostly because they can’t breathe as well laying down.
3. They argue in snorts.
Because whining? That’s lame.
4. They are not good swimmers (they sink in the pool unless they have a life vest).
5. One word: Stubborn. If you tell them to come inside, they will look at you, shake their heads, and continue playing outside.
6. They help to maintain the lawn.
7. FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS FARTS.
Sometimes, they even scare themselves with their flatulence power.
8. Due to luscious flaps & being incredibly lazy ~ they can eat lying down.
9. A lot of people think they look menacing but they’re the ‘Nanna’/grandma breed having amazing temperaments and patience with children!
10. They’re not fat–just stocky.
11. They take puppy eyes to a new level.
GARGH. Fine, just break my heart!!!!
12. They have more personality than Will Ferrell–and they’re just as funny.
13. So much drool. So, so much.
14. Is that a thunderstorm? Oh wait no. That’s just a bulldog snoring.